- 8 thick slices of well peeled pork tenderloin, 2.5 to 3 cm thick
- 4 beautiful "Bergeron" apricots pitted and separated into 2 5cls of liquid honey
- a few drops of Xeres vinegar or cider
- salt and pepper from the mill - 10g of pink berries
1) 1/2 hour before, install your 8 slices of pork, salt and pepper from the mill. Add a little thyme flower, a few drops of olive oil and white wine. Film it and go back to the fridge.
2) Turn on your Plancha grill.
3) With a sharp knife, cut the round part of your apricot halves so that they can stand flat on the Plancha grill.
4) Take out your pork slices and put them on an absorbent paper and put them on one side of the Plancha grill (about 5mins).
5) On the other side, cook your apricot halves with the hollow side in contact with the Plancha grill for about 1 minute, then turn them over. Season with salt and pepper and continue to cook for 1 minute, then spread them on the side.
6) Turn your cute pork over. Salt and pepper then install on each half a roasted apricot sprinkle a few drops of vinegar and using a spoon. Spread a little honey on each pork cube and cook for another 3 minutes. Serve on each plate very hot 2 mignon per person, in the hollow of the apricot put the pitted black olive which will act as a stone and sprinkle with some crushed pink berries
Serve for example with a fresh Rhône Blanc (Hermitage) or a glass of old Banyuls for this recipe from the islands.
Cooking recipe by Patrick Asfaux for Vivaplancha.com