- 16 cooked and well seasoned Burgundy snails
- 16 button mushrooms cleaned,medium and of the same size
- 80grs of garlic parsley butter
- 4 slices of bacon
- olive oil
- salt and ground pepper
1) Turn on the Plancha grill.
2) Remove the stems from the mushrooms and onto a cutting board. Finely chop them in "duxelles".
3) Pour a few drops of olive oil and install your mushrooms on the hollow side of the surface of the griddle.
4) Then on the other side of the griddle, put your duxelles of mushrooms, salt and pepper cook for 1 minute and push it to the side.
5) Turn your mushrooms over, salt and pepper and fill them with a small spoon of the duxelles (chopped feet). Cook for 3 minutes.
6) Meanwhile, cut your bacon slices in 4 and place them on the griddle, stiffen them quickly and then remove them on a plate on absorbent paper.
7) It is then time to snake your snails, salt and pepper and install a snail per head of mushroom. With a teaspoon sprinkle with parsley butter and finish cooking for 1 minute.
Serve 4 mushrooms garnished with snails on each hot plate and top each with a strip of grilled bacon.
Original recipe by chef Patrick Asfaux