St Jacques shell caps in green shell
Based on an idea by the Catalan chef Patricio Rolletto
- 3 nice identical courgettes
- 12 scallops without corals
- olive oil
- Espelette pepper powder
- salt flower
1) Cut the 2 sides of the courgettes and then cut in each 4 sections of 4cms thick. With a baking spoon or a small sharp knife remove the flesh so that you can make it like tubes.
2) In each of its tubes install a scallop shell and season. Both sides must be visible.
3) Place the scallops shells with a little olive oil on the hot griddle and roast them for 5 minutes on each side, powder them with Espelette pepper and when serving on each scallop, put a few grains of fleur de sel and crunch!
*The proportions given are for a real meal if you only make this recipe as an appetizer or as an appetizer, cut the proportions in half