- 1litre 1/2 of well-cleaned bouchot moulds
- 1 green pepper, gutted and minced
- 1 red pepper, gutted and minced
- 1 zucchini, minced
- 2 onions, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, degerminated and chopped
- 2 tomatoes, mound (skins removed) and sliced
- snake and thyme flower
- salt,ground pepper - olive oil
1) 1 hour before marinating in a bowl all your vegetables ,salt and pepper add a little snake and a pinch of thyme flower.
2) Turn on the plancha.
3) On one side of the Plancha, spread your mussels and on the other side your vegetables.
4) With a spatula, snake the vegetables a little salt and give a good cut of pepper mill (cooking 4 minutes).
5) It is at this time that your mussels will open and pepper them, then gently mix the mussels and garnish.
Make the floors 3 minutes together so that osmosis occurs.
Here is an easy, friendly dish that is served with a good Bandol rosé, for example, to delight all your guests.
Exclusive recipe by Chef Patrick Asfaux