FOR YOUR NEXT PLANCHA PREPARATIONS
A few marinades to give character to your preparations and skewers.
- Instant marinade, i.e. 1 hour before
- Dill olive oil with a hint of Ricard salt and pepper
- Lemon juice
- Coconut milk, lime ,star anise, salt and pepper
- Chopped garlic olive oil, thyme flower, salt and pepper serpolet
- Grape seed oil, paprika lemon,cayenne pepper salt
- Coconut milk,star anise powder, lime and spring onion salt and pepper
- Olive oil, thyme-lemon turmeric, lemon salt and pepper.
- Spiny lobsters, lobsters, lobsters, prawns, gambas.
- Make this mixture and put it on when they are cooked.
- Salt, paprika sugar, curry powder and ginger powder
- Mix well and sprinkle.
- Savory olive oil savory garlic powder thyme flower salt and pepper.
- Hazelnut oil, almond powder, star anise, crushed salt and pepper
- Herbs of Provence olive oil crushed garlic crushed sechuan pepper salt
- Miniature pepper, marjoram, laurel powder and salt.
- Soy sauce, honey ,turmeric ,salt pepper grape seed oil
- Soy sauce ,ginger powder flower of thyme salt pepper salt
- Olive oil ,sauternes ,honey ,sherry vinegar, salt and pepper
- Soy sauce ,liquid caramel ,balsamic vinegar salt pepper.
- Red wine ,wine vinegar chopped shallots, thyme salt pepper
- White wine miniature pepper pepper powder tarragon bay leaf salt
- Grape seed oil thyme laurel garlic Espelette pepper salt
- Soy sauce ,wine vinegar, coriander ,sugar, honey, salt and pepper
Original recipes by Chef Patrick Asfaux