- 4 beautiful farm chicken breasts (skin removed)
- For coating 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon potato starch
- ½ teaspoon of cumin
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper or Espelette pepper
- 1 small onion, peeled and coarsely diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, degerminated
- ½ coffee spoon of coriander powder
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil fine salt.
1) Put all the elements of the coating in a bowl or blender and mix until you obtain a small fine purée.
2) Salt the chicken fillets, then put some of the coating on the bottom of a dish, then the whites and cover with the rest. Put a film on and keep in the fridge for 2 hours.
3) Then turn on the Plancha grill.
4) Put a little olive oil on the griddle, then gently with a spatula place your coated poultry breasts, cook for 3 minutes, then carefully turn them over and cook them again for 3 minutes, adding a layer of the coating on top, then turn over again, cooking for 3 minutes more, turn over and finish with a layer of cooking for 3 minutes and it will be over (12 minutes in total). Your poultry breasts will be trapped in this soft crust.
Remove your breaded chicken breasts with a spatula and let them rest for 10 minutes on a plate, then slice them into large slices on a board and serve with, for example, a tomato salad seasoned with olive oil and a dash of garlic.
Recipe by Chef Patrick Asfaux for Vivaplancha.com